Here is a simple but mouth-watering complementary meal. Basil fish and baked eggplant salad dishes. The basil fish stew dish is full of Savory Scent and Taste because the fish is thoroughly flavored and covered with basil. When the eggplant is baked, not only does it smell sweeter, but it also brings out the inherent sweetness of the eggplant.
Ingredients for Baked Eggplant Salad
• eggplant, onion, garlic, Parsley Chili
Here's how to do this dish.
• First, bake the eggplant with charcoal. While baking, poke the whole eggplant with a toothpick so that it is soft to the touch and evenly cooked. If the top skins are on fire, the eggplant is ready.
• Remove the charred skins and cut the eggplant into small pieces.
• Thinly sliced red onion; garlic and chili and mix them well with salt, sugar and vinegar and then add to the baked eggplant.
• Add also Parsley, fish sauce and sesame oil and stir with baked eggplant until mix well
• After adding dried shrimp powder and a little sesame into the meal, you have a sweet and fragrant eggplant baked dish.
Ingredients for Basil Fish dish
• Sea bass, parsley root, onion, garlic
Let’s see How to cook the basil fish.
• Boil the Bones and Head of sea bass together with the parsley root, Onion and garlic.
• Mix the fish with salt, pepper powder, Turmeric powder and fish sauce
• Boil the mix fish by adding salt and dried shrimp powder with a little water
• When the water is drained, cover with green chilies and basil.
• Now you can enjoy the sweet smell of basil and fish basil with a sweet and sweet eggplant salad.
This complementary meal will remind you of the dishes cooked by mom in family dinner in childhood. If you have never eaten this dish before, read the recipe above and you can cook it at home.